[midPoint] Create a user contributed repository?

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Apr 8 19:37:34 CEST 2019

On 4/8/19 11:34 AM, Petr Gašparík - AMI Praha a.s. wrote:
> CLA can be maintained automatically by github and/or party services,
> no big deal.

True.

But it is always easier not to maintain CLA at all. E.g. it will make
huge difference for localization, as I quite doubt that transifex can
manage CLA maintenance.
It would be also easier for samples, as I expect that a lot of "low
barrier" contributions will go there.

Therefore the plan is:

Deal with CLAs for code - because we have to, and code contributions are
inherently "high barrier" contributions anyway. Automate with github
(later).

Do not deal with CLA for localization and samples. Keep it simple. Keep
it single-licensed.