[midPoint] Outbound mapping conditional on role

Kromhout, Ethan A. ethan at unc.edu
Mon Apr 1 19:31:37 CEST 2019

I'm trying to solve a mapping problem that I think is similar to a
thread on the mailing list that Pavol replied to in 2017:

http://lists.evolveum.com/pipermail/midpoint/2017-June/003876.html

Pavol provided some documentation links, but I'm still struggling with
what the xml for the schemaHandling section of my connector should look
like. I'd like to set a role in a resource based on a role in midPoint,
for example if you are assigned the role WordPress-Subscriber in
midPoint how would I pass either the role name or a simple literal to my
outbound mapping?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ethan