[midPoint] Use Role Property in Outbound mapping.

Rohit Patil rohitpatil32 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:45:25 CEST 2017

Hello!

Can you please help me in achieving the following schenario...
say I have Resource (Database Table) having 2 columns name and role.

I have 5 roles R1 to R5 and in each role i have induced my Resource.

now when i assign any role to any user I can use user property in outbound
mapping so it can be inserted in database table.

but I want something extra here.

I want name of user to be stored in database table column name, but I want
role column to be populated by the name of Role.

Like if I assign role R1 to user rohit, so entry in database table will be
name = rohit, role = R1.

whereas If I assign role R2 to user rohit, then entry in database will be
name = rohit, role = R2.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards