[midPoint] Use Role Property in Outbound mapping.

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 28 14:54:30 CEST 2017

Hello Rohit,

this should be pretty straightforward. Please see

  * https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Assignment+Configuration#AssignmentConfiguration-ConstructionVariables
  * https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Assignment+Path+Variables+Example

So, source variable should point to the role that contains the resource
inducement.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com