[midPoint] Finding disputed accounts

Andrew Morgan morgan at oregonstate.edu
Tue Sep 25 20:05:19 CEST 2018

I was able to identify disputed accounts by querying the database
directly:

select * from m_shadow where synchronizationSituation = '2';

I'm still left with performance issues (and resulting database locks) when
I click on the Accounts tab of a resource.  2 of my resources have about
80,000 accounts.  The other resource has about 350,000 accounts.

Are there any plans to optimize this?  One idea would be to display a
search filter interface and no results on the first load of the Accounts
tab.

Thanks,

Andy Morgan
Systems Administrator, Identity & Access Management
Information Services | Oregon State University
541-737-8877 | is.oregonstate.edu