[midPoint] Disable all user accounts (projections) except one.

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Fri Sep 21 15:31:53 CEST 2018

Hello!

Today I was asked to immediate disable an user with a little exception - one specified account on some resource should stay enabled.
I was thinking how to do it with midPoint.
- disable user - it disables all his accounts.
- disable user and manually enable one projection works - until next reconciliation.

How to properly handle such cases? Should I add a protected account in the resource configuration? Hmm....

Best regards,
Wojciech Staszewski
Network Systems Administrator
Diagnostyka Sp. z o. o.