[midPoint] Authorization restriction to some certain objects in Assignments window in User profile

Oleksandr Nekriach o.nekriach at dynatech.lv
Thu Sep 20 16:50:59 CEST 2018

Hi Kate,
Do you have any updates for me? Did you reproduce my issue?
Will be very appreciated for any feedback.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 19:48, Oleksandr Nekriach <o.nekriach at dynatech.lv>
wrote:

> Hi Kate,
> Please find in attach authorization roles xml you asked
> Thanks to these roles user able to see all roles via assignment window in
> User profile but has restricted view (as expected) in Request role tab.
>
> Best regards, Oleksandr
>

> On 30 July 2018 at 10:08, Kate Honchar <kate.honchar at evolveum.com> wrote:
>
>> Oleksandr, hi
>> Could you send me please the role xml. I'll have a look.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Kate

Dynatech, Jeruzalemes iela 1, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/DYNATECH/@56.9575205,24.1107235,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x46eecf5753e42351:0x23b120b9745cae62!8m2!3d56.9575205!4d24.1129122>