[midPoint] Midpoint Rest Service

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Oct 16 13:15:26 CEST 2018

Hello Stéphane,

this is really the current midPoint XML serialization behavior. Of
course, it could be changed, but it's not a "5 minutes work", so to say.

We would probably deal with it only if a subscriber would request that.

I suggest you to deal with it somehow. For example if you want to do a
object comparison, you could use some XML tool to do the syntactic
comparison. (There could be other differences, though. The midPoint XML
object comparison can be a bit tricky.)

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer