[midPoint] Midpoint Rest Service

Stéphane Savioz stephane.savioz at ictvs.ch
Mon Oct 15 14:04:34 CEST 2018

I am using REST Service the get a user by name

        <query xmlns='http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/query-3'>

            <filter>

                <equal>

                    <path>name</path>

                    <value>Sylvester.stallone</value>

                </equal>

            </filter>

        </query>

It works as I get back a json for the user.

But I have a concern. The user extension part is never the same

The namespace is added to the attributes of my Extended user object (for
example gen743: is added to givenNameOfficialy)

    <extension xmlns:gen473="
<http://midpoint.wallis.ch/xml/ns/extended-userobject>
http://midpoint.wallis.ch/xml/ns/extended-userobject">
        <gen473:givenNameOfficially>René</gen473:givenNameOfficially>
        <gen473:familyNameOfficially>Imboden</gen473:familyNameOfficially>

The problem is that on subsequent requests, the gen743 changes to gen899 and
so on
.

So, my question is. How to remove ns from tag name. Is that a configuration
problem ?

Thanks for your help

Stéphane Savioz