[midPoint] Importing roles that need approval

Ezequiel Alonso ealonso at identicum.com
Tue Oct 9 14:59:47 CEST 2018

Hello,

We need to import roles from a CSV file where every line contains the role
name and the email address of the approver. When the role is assigned to a
user then it should start the approval process.
Currently we have a CSV resource for importing roles and an object template
for assigning the approval metarole to the newly created roles (identified
by their subtype). We also extended the schema and added an
extension/approverEmailAddress attribute for storing the approver email.

Is there a better approach for this? Is there any workaround for this type
of cases?

Thanks in advance!

--
*Ezequiel Alonso*