[midPoint] Password reset through mail

Dick Muller dick.muller at contezza.nl
Fri Oct 5 15:25:35 CEST 2018

Hi,

We have recently started to use MidPoint, but strungling with the Password reset.
We have installed version 3.7.1. and followed the information provided in the Wiki.

The password reset mail is sent but after using the link with the created token, I don’t see any error, also not in the log.
And I only get the normal MidPoint login.

At first I was using a valuePolicy with special characters (%&*, etc) and then the link was broken.
Therefor I used a valuePoilicy without these special characters, but it doesn’t work.

Can somebody tell me what I’m doing wrong, or maybe forgot?

Kind regards,

Dick

[/var/folders/tk/jdvdm3v12s98xsd3wrh8gtsm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/imgpreview?c=force&lastModified=imgpreview%3A1530691335209]

Dick Muller

email

dick.muller at contezza.nl<mailto:dick.muller at contezza.nl>

mobile