[midPoint] Force resource to pass attributes even if they have not been modified

Ezequiel Alonso ealonso at identicum.com
Mon Nov 26 19:38:40 CET 2018

Hi guys,

I am developing a ScriptedSQL connector that needs to execute some calls to
stored procedures.

I need to read a subset of user attributes from the groovy script for
calling the procedure.

Midpoint passes only the modified attributes to the resource but I need to
get some of those modified attributes and some attributes that havent been
passed by midpoint because those attributes was not modified.

Is there any way to force the passage of some attributes even when there
were no modifications? That way I can call the procedure with all required
parameters.

Thanks in advance!

--
*Ezequiel Alonso*