[midPoint] OpenLDAP - IdM and Scandinavian alphabets (ö,å,ä)

Parttimaa Jan jan.parttimaa at myy.haaga-helia.fi
Mon Nov 26 18:03:19 CET 2018

Hey,

I just realize that the yellow line was Java code. But still problem is the same. What I have to delete/modify on that Java-code so it will not covert characters like Ä to A and Ö to O?

Best Regards,

Jan Parttimaa

Jan Parttimaa

1602738,

Tietojenkäsittelyn koulutusohjelma,

Haaga-Helia ammattikorkeakoulu, Pasilan kampus