[midPoint] Identity connector for AD LDS

Tao Jiang t.jiang at unsw.edu.au
Thu Nov 1 03:44:51 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

Has anyone used out of box connector to connect to AD LDS?

I am able to connect to LDS using the LDAP Connector.  It can create accounts into LDS from midPoint.

However, updateing and deleting LDS account from midPoint failed and returing this error:

"Couldn't add object. Schema violation: Schema violation during processing shadow: shadow: null (OID:null): Invalid attribute: org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.InvalidAttributeValueException(No value for UID attribute entryUUID in object"

It looks like the out fo box LDAP Connector has a logic to link UID to attribute entryUUID which is correct for LDAP, however, the attribute entryUUID doesn't exist in the default LDS schema.  I have tried to use LDS attribute objectGUID in place of entryUUID but it doesn't seem to work and getting the above error.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards,

Tao