[midPoint] Digital Signatures for Authentication

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon May 28 09:52:58 CEST 2018

Hello,

As there were several questions regarding midPoint authentication, I
would just like to clarify the current state. I though that the best way
would be to create this wiki page:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Flexible+Authentication

This wiki page describes planned midPoint feature (that requires plafrom
subscription). But it also explains current state of the authentication
and current limitations.