[midPoint] Processing of your personal data

Evolveum vera at evolveum.com
Thu May 24 21:50:42 CEST 2018

Dear midPoint community!

Proper processing and protection of personal data is important for our
organization. We would like to provide you with information regarding
the processing of personal data in accordance with the European
Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural
persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data (GDPR). For complete information about Evolveum's
personal data processing, please visit www.evolveum.com/privacy-policy.

republic.

*The purpose for the processing:* We process your data for the purposes
of concluding a contract or for marketing purposes, as you have
previously shown interest in our products or services.

*Lawful basis for the processing: *Lawful basis for processing is the
legitimate interest of Evolveum to inform you about news regarding to
services you use and offer you services and products of Evolveum s.r.o.

*Sharing of your personal information:* Evolveum s.r.o. represents your
personal data to third parties for the purpose of improving the
services. We have a correct contract for the processing of personal data
with the processors.

*Retention period:* We need your personal data for the duration of the
contract as well as for the period required by the applicable laws.

Your rights related to the protection of personal data: You have the
right to request access to your information, to delete, correct the
data, restrict the processing and to transfer the data. In case of any
complaints, you can address them to the Office for the Protection of
Personal Data.