[midPoint] LDAP connector integer data type

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed May 23 10:06:46 CEST 2018

Hi,

Yes, this is likely a connector bug. But there may be consequences to
fixing this bug. In fact, ConnId framework defines the type as Java
classes. So we has to switch from Integer to BigInteger. However,
support for BigInteger (and xsd:integer) in ConnId and midPoint is not
well tested. It should theoretically work, but it is likely to uncover
other bugs. And we will need to introduce new automated tests in out
test suite. We could (and would) fix it, of course. But the fix needs to
be "backed" by midPoint subscription.