[midPoint] 404 error

Luke Novak lnovak at oaisd.org
Wed May 16 21:05:27 CEST 2018

Hey All,

I get this error when I try to build a Midpoint server connecting to a Microsoft SQLServer as the Database repository.  Any help would be great.   I have attached the error and the config xml.  Is there a different file I need to modify as well.  Doesn't something else need to go into the Catalina.sh file.  Could it be where I am putting the JDBC Driver?

Thanks all.

Luke