[midPoint] reloading script for a resource

Frigerio, Joshua joshua at uic.edu
Mon Jul 30 17:01:55 CEST 2018

Thanks Pavol!

I should have been clearer – it’s exactly the documentation at wiki.evolveum.com where I’d expect to find this sort of stuff, but usually can’t.

The example is a good case in point, which seems to confirm my suspicion – there are no details about the connector’s config, and a broken link (I’ve bumped into several), which leads one to have to google around.  The stuff on ForgeRock is rather limited too, and it’s rather implementation (openIDM) specific.

So it’s not just me not knowing where to look - the docs really are as sparse as they seem? We’re stuck muddling through list archives and reading source code?
Somebody please prove me wrong!  :-)

In this case (ScriptedSQL connector<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/ScriptedSQL+Connector>) there's only a link to ForgeRock's documentation that does not exist anymore. Via googling I found this one: https://backstage.forgerock.com/docs/openicf/1.5/config-reference/#chap-config-org-forgerock-openicf-connectors-scriptedsql-ScriptedSQLConnector-1.4.3.0. It is for a bit newer version, though, so maybe not all options will work. As ForgeRock is not as much open source as they used to be, maybe you could have a look at an alterative, like https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdDBBundle.