[midPoint] reloading script for a resource

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Jul 30 16:18:49 CEST 2018

Hello Joshua,

usually wiki.evolveum.com <http://wiki.evolveum.com/> is the place to
look for, followed by the mailing list (live or archives) and/or the
midPoint source code that is obviously the most up-to-date documentation ;)

---

In this case (ScriptedSQL connector
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/ScriptedSQL+Connector>)
there's only a link to ForgeRock's documentation that does not exist
anymore. Via googling I found this one:
https://backstage.forgerock.com/docs/openicf/1.5/config-reference/#chap-config-org-forgerock-openicf-connectors-scriptedsql-ScriptedSQLConnector-1.4.3.0.
It is for a bit newer version, though, so maybe not all options will
work. As ForgeRock is not as much open source as they used to be, maybe
you could have a look at an alterative, like
https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdDBBundle.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer