[midPoint] SSL Questions

Sean R Penndorf srpenn at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 19 16:15:55 CET 2018

Hi Community,

Is it possible to change the default keystore type from JCEKS to PKCS12
without breaking Midpoint?

I have Midpoint 3.7 installed as Standalone (no Tomcat).  What port is
used when connecting via SSL/TLS?  (e.g. Https://localhost:?????/midpoint)

Using Firefox, I'm getting this error after adding my cert.
"An error occurred during a connection to 10.168.62.13:8080. SSL received
a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code:
SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG"
Anyone encountered that and figured out a fix?

Thanks!!!!

Sean Penndorf
SaaS Operational Services (SOS) - ID Management
IBM Cloud
srpenn at us.ibm.com
Office: 248-552-4791   TL  623-9966