[midPoint] Upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 (standalone) leaves ownerref empty on tasks, can't start midPoint

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Feb 8 17:24:59 CET 2018

Hello Ramón,

I have used ninja.jar from support-3.7 branch. It is compatible with
released 3.7 version. So, you can clone our git, then switch to
support-3.7, build the ninja tool and try it.

Anyway, I am a bit surprised, because I have checked "git log" before
sending the advise to you. :)

If even support-3.7 version would not help, please let us know.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com