[midPoint] Upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 (standalone) leaves ownerref empty on tasks, can't start midPoint

Ramón Cahenzli ramon.cahenzli at zhdk.ch
Thu Feb 8 12:52:47 CET 2018

Hi Pavol,

You were right, there is a user called "Administrator" created in
December, probably imported from Active Directory. I see it in the
export, but I can't delete it because it seems the Ninja tool only
supports the import, export and keys commands here (it just spits out
the help text if I try to use the delete command).

Do I need a newer/separate ninja.jar than the one included with
midPoint 3.7? I think once I can delete the user, everything will be
fine from then on.

Cheers and thanks,

--
—