[midPoint] OpenLDAP, can't search users, NumberFormatException.

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Sat Feb 3 12:27:12 CET 2018

Hello!

I'm trying to configure OpenLDAP resource. I am using for the users some
other objectClasses, i.e: "sambaSamAccount".

In the user section of SchemaHandling I added the auxiliaryObjectClasses:

<auxiliaryObjectClass>ri:sambaSamAccount</auxiliaryObjectClass>

But if I go to the resource and try to browse accounts I have an error:

/Operation//*
operation.com.evolveum.midpoint.web.component.data.SelectableBeanObjectDataProvider.searchObjects*/

/Message//
//Couldn't list objects./

/Error//
//Got unexpected exception: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input
string: "87730534435"/

The numeric value that is causing error comes from the
"sambaPwdMustChange" attribute from the "sambaSamAccount" object class.
This the only place in my LDAP where this particular value exists.

In the schema section of resource configuration it was recognized as
Integer data type, as in the ldap schema extension this is integer:

/attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.7165.2.1.29 NAME 'sambaPwdMustChange'//
//        DESC 'Timestamp of when the password will expire'//
//        EQUALITY integerMatch//
//        SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.27 SINGLE-VALUE )/

I modifed the resource schema manually and set this attribute as "long"
and also tried "string" but the error is still the same.

I tried to use different connector version, from 1.4.4 up to 1.5.1 and
this not helped.
Midpoint version 3.7-post-fixes from yesterday's build.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot!
WS