[midPoint] Notification body expressions

Doler, Alexander Earl (LATCO - Buenos Aires) adoler at deloitte.com
Wed Sep 20 21:29:40 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am working with email notifications. I was wondering if there is a way to insert the default message text that is sent when a notification is enabled into HTML - in other words, access the default text via an expression? For most notification cases, I am creating custom notifications within an HTML template fine, but in certain cases , I would like to use the default text and still have this text within the HTML template. However, when custom body text is specified using <bodyExpression>, the default text is lost. Is there a way to access this default text from a script inside the bodyExpression?

Thanks,

Alex