[midPoint] Unassignment workflow

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Wed Sep 20 15:35:34 CEST 2017

Well... it works for me by default. When the role has approver, workflow starts on assignmet and on unassignment too, the tasks are created:

"Approve unassigning ROLE_NAME from USER"

I'm doing this by assigning meta-role with approval definition to the main role and not tried the simple way (by picking approvers in the UI).

Regards,
WS