[midPoint] CSV connector with single identifier

Jeria, Esteban esteban.jeria at cgi.com
Thu Sep 7 19:41:39 CEST 2017

Hi Petr,

I'm talking about the sample "/sample/evolveum/resource-hr.xml" comming with Midpoint version 3.6, which uses the new CSV connector 2.0 so indeed it uses ri:name instead of icfs:name.. but I use the config as is, without any change.

I imported the xml file into a fresh installation of Midpoint 3.6 and of course, I copied the csv file on my system on the right directory (/var/opt/midpoint-evolveum/resources/hr.csv), then I created a reconciliation task to test, but I'm getting the error mentioned below.

Does it work on your side?

Esteban Jeria

esteban.jeria at cgi.com<mailto:esteban.jeria at cgi.com>
Conseiller CGI / CGI Consultant

Sécurité - Gestion des Identités et des Accès / Security - Identity and Access Management