[midPoint] REST API Curl Question

Attila Szlovak attila.szlovak at motivum.sk
Tue Oct 17 15:59:28 CEST 2017

Hi Marcos,

if you start Eclipse from the terminal window then the midPoint plugin
writes some info to the stdout (there is also the URL with some
additional parameters) what can you help how to construct the URL for curl.

e.g.: Invoking PUT on
http://_ip_address_/midpoint/ws/rest/roles/_oid_?options=raw&options=isImport

S pozdravom/Best regards/Üdvözlettel,

Attila Szlovák