[midPoint] REST API Curl Question

Marcos Arevalo marevalo at corenetworks.es
Wed Oct 11 13:45:11 CEST 2017

Hello.

When we upload a object  that has references,  (assignments, shadows) ,
 we get validation errors. For example, the upload  of a user  that has a
shadow, fails. The upload a role, which has an assignment to an org (a
parent org ), if this org is not uploaded, it also fails: it returns always
an error 500.

We are talking of this command:

*curl --user administrator:5ecr3t -H "Content-Type: application/xml" -X PUT
http://localhost:8080/midpoint/ws/rest/users/00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000050
<http://localhost:8080/midpoint/ws/rest/users/00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000050>
-d @/home/midpoint/objects/users/user1 -v*

When we use the eclipse pligun we do not get any error,  it forces it,
 and  upload  with the "broken reference".   Also midpoint aplication, in
 import objets tool, you can force it if any error is found.

My question is:   Is there a way to "force"   this upload with the "curl
"command,  with any argument  so that it does not validate the
dependencies that return an error?  (some like  " --notValidate ")

In the documentation we have not found any notes about it

Thanks in advance.

--

Segun el Articulo 5 de la L.O.P.D, le informamos que sus datos constan en
un fichero titularidad de CORE NETWORKS, S.L., cuya finalidad es la gestion