[midPoint] cas sso for 3.6

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Mon Oct 2 16:27:11 CEST 2017

I am not able to get this working and it seems I might be missing a step? I
even checked our current environment and it looks to be the same except for
the split of cas config and auth startup declaration.

Steps I took:

Added cas and spring cas libs, restarted tomcat

Edited auth.cas. settings in /WEB-INF/classes/midpoint-config.properties

Added -Dauth.method.type=cas to tomcat startup options after midpoint.home

restarted tomcat

When trying to login I am not redirected to cas, I still land on
midpoint/login?0 and if I try to login using user/pass I also get

Property for 'No AuthenticationProvider found for
org.springframework.security.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken'
not found'

Anyone have 3.6 with cas going? I can get it working using apache
mod-auth-cas but not through java which I would prefer as it supports SLO

JASON