[midPoint] Get all properties in connector on every update(not just changed properties)

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at evolveum.com
Mon Oct 2 08:32:46 CEST 2017

Hi Tomas,

the same problem in past I need to solve this way in connectors:
1) read account from resource by OID to have all old values
2) prepare update request with data from 1), update attributes what
midPoint send
3) run update account call

If we have any other solutions currently, colleagues will send it later.

Best regards,

Gustav

> Hi,
> We are facing integration Midpoint with service which need all properties
> for update request(just one direction sync(out: Midpoint->service)). So We
> tried set schema handling(strong etc.) to get all account properties to
> connector on update(not just changed properties). Without success.
> I found "optimistic locking" but there is a lot of "TODO" places in wiki.
> So I please for some informations. Is that what I need?
>
> Can I make some settings in Midpoint (schema handling?) and get in
> connector all properties on every update?
>
> I read about problem with consistency. I read "sending changes is good
> way". But it looks like I simply need just all properties for update
> request, nothing more and everything will be fine.
>
> Thank You for advice.
>
> Tomas Mraz
> AMI Praha a.s.
> Prague