[midPoint] Security Violation with Custom Attribute

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Mar 31 09:11:28 CEST 2017

Hi Brad,

good to hear it helped :-)

According to the schema, (PropertyAccessType in common-core-3.xsd) the
correct elements are read, add, modify. The samples are automatically
tested during builds, so there should not be any invalid elements. So
you have found error in our documentation. Which I have just fixed :)
Thank you.

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer