[midPoint] Security Violation with Custom Attribute

Brad Firestone bhotrock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:27:44 CEST 2017

Thank you Ivan!

I'm sorry for my confusing statements.  I wasn't very clear.

The resource is the TARGET.  What I meant by "this resource should not
ever be modified" is that the resource will not be modified by anything
OTHER THAN midPoint.
So we are thinking the same here.

I commented out "<add>false</add>"
and that solved the problem.  THANK YOU!
I was just blindly copying in attributes from the samples.

Now that I'm reading about the Attribute Limitations, I notice that the
documentation shows tags for:

found in the samples?  If so, I guess I should be using these instead?

Thank you again!
Brad