[midPoint] Execute after all approvals configuration

Doler, Alexander Earl (LATCO - Buenos Aires) adoler at deloitte.com
Mon Mar 27 15:31:51 CEST 2017

Hello,

A few days ago I posted a question about a patch to set the default for the "Execute after all approvals" configuration so that roles are assigned immediately after their approval when requested together with other roles with differing levels of approval. This can be configured in the Edit User screen, but not the request roles screen, and I would like to make this setting the default. I think my mailing list account was not active yet and I did not receive the response to my email inbox, although I was able to see it in the archives online. Would you be able to send the patch to me again? Here is the link to my original message: http://lists.evolveum.com/pipermail/midpoint/2017-March/003560.html.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Alex