[midPoint] - Dependant resource does not wait for dependee to end

Rodrigo Yanis ryanis at identicum.com
Mon Mar 27 14:48:53 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

We're having issues with the use of Dependencies on the resource level.
Scenario is, we have resource B that is dependant of resource A. When a
user is provisioned, resource A is responsible for renaming said user.

Somehow, user is being provisioned on resource B before the user is
renamed, that is, creation on resource B is executed before operations on
resource A can be considered terminated.

Do you have any insights on this?

PD: We're reproducing this with an AD-LDAP resource (B), and a ScriptedSQL
resource (A).

*Rodrigo Yanis.*
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226