[midPoint] Import Users from Active Directory ressources

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Fri Mar 17 12:18:38 CET 2017

Hello Tommy,

this can be a million of things (well almost).

Is the resource configured correctly? Is there synchronization configuration with correct situations and reactions? Are there inbound mappings? (Have you used some of our samples? Which one?)
What task have you created? LiveSync? Import? Reconciliation?
How do you assume the task "works well"? Is there any progress?
Are there any errors in idm.log?