[midPoint] Create Users from Midpoint to AD

Dilek Gider dilek.gider at basistek.com
Wed Mar 15 08:01:49 CET 2017

Hi Ivan,

I will reply all of your questions, but it is clear that I want to create
users from midpoint to AD.
I don't know how to do this, I only created users from HR db to midpoint
successfully, and then try to add new resource for AD.

1. I supposed that this reaction goes to AD and it will create user on AD
with #addUser

2. I didn't add inbounds becaus I don't want to create users in midpoint
with this connector. I have another connector scripttedsql and I'm creating
users with it.

3. Which object template?

I am running task to create users from midpoint to AD by setting schema
handling outbounds.

Thank you for your reply, I think I am confused too, and I don't know how
to do this sync.