[midPoint] Create Users from Midpoint to AD

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue Mar 14 19:10:42 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm confused.
You say you create users in AD from midpoint. For that you only need
outbound mappings, which you seem to have.
But the screenshot is from "ADSynchronization" task, which is clearly
synchronization task. And the task is complaining, because:

1. you have this in the synchronization for accounts:
         <reaction>
            <situation>unmatched</situation>
            <synchronize>true</synchronize>
            <action>

<handlerUri>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#addUser</handlerUri>
            </action>
         </reaction>

So midpoint tries to create new USER from account.

2. there are no inbounds
So midpoint cannot create user.

3. object template does not have any rule how to generate user/name
attribute.
Poor midpoint does not have anything to do.

The question is, why are you running the task with no inbounds but
#addUser reaction for unmatched...?