[midPoint] Connector Active Directory

Davy Priem davy.priem at vives.be
Mon Mar 13 18:03:41 CET 2017

Tommy,

You should use the LDAP connector and not the deprecated .net connector.

For documentation about AD go to https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+with+LDAP+connector. You can download the connector on https://wiki.evolveum.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=22741393

There is a resource example available at https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+with+LDAP+connector, but this lacks the paging settings.
You should configure the paging strategy (spr)  and paging block size (1000 - can depend on AD version en local settings on the servers)

Best regards,
Davy