[midPoint] Connector Active Directory

Tommy Montegu tommy.montegu at exodata.fr
Mon Mar 13 17:28:37 CET 2017

Hello,

I am a student in Cloud computing. I have to deploy midpoint in our
infrastructure for my project.

I had already install midpoint server, but I am stuck now to connect our
Windows Active Directory to Midpoint.

I don’t understand if I have something to install on the Windows Server
where Active Directory is installed.

I have to installed a Connector Server ? If yes, a Java or a .NET ?

Then, I have to install Active Directory Connector on Active Directory
Server too ? How am I supposed to configure this ?

And finally, I need to configure a Connector Ressource on Midpoint server,
is that correct ? And then, I configure a Ressource ?

Thank you for your help. I will be grateful if someone can send me further
documentation, because in the Wiki there were a lot of contradictions.

If someone can send me any documentation to how begin with midpoint, I would
be grateful.

And sorry for my bad English, but I’m a French student.

I hope to hearing from you soon and I remain at your entire disposal for
further information.

Tommy Montégu