[midPoint] Correlation query problem

Brad Fardig brad.fardig at cogitogroup.com.au
Mon Mar 13 12:21:11 CET 2017

Having some issues with a correlation query on a csv resource with midpoint
3.4

The issue is I'm not getting any linking with existing user records i.e. all
records read from the CSV file are unmatched.

I need to do case insensitive string matching.  I've tried stringIgnoreCase
but receive an error.  I've also set the
http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/matching-rule-3 namespace as mr  but
receive an error for mr:stringIgnoreCase as well

I've tried various selection from the known matching rules here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Matching+Rules

If anybody can provide any insight into what I'm not seeing/doing it will be
greatly appreciated.

The query is:

         <correlation>

            <q:description>

                       match on givenName == FirstName , familyName ==
LastName , DoB == dob

               </q:description>

              <q:and>

                     <q:equal>

                      <q:matching>normIgnoreCase</q:matching>

                  <q:path>familyName</q:path>

                  <c:expression>

                     <c:path>$c:account/c:attributes/ri:LastName</c:path>

                  </c:expression>

               </q:equal>

                        <q:equal>

                              <q:matching>normIgnoreCase</q:matching>

                  <q:path>givenName</q:path>

                  <c:expression>

                     <c:path>$c:account/c:attributes/ri:FirstName</c:path>

                  </c:expression>

               </q:equal>

               <q:equal>

                  <q:path>extension/dob</q:path>

                  <c:expression>

                     <script>

<language>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/expression/language#Gro
ovy</language>

                        <code>

                             DoB = basic.getAttributeValue(shadow,
'http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3', 'DoB')

                             (d,m,y) = DoB?.tokenize('/')

                             db = y + '-' + m + '-' + d

                            log.error('The date of birth is {}', db)

                            return db

                         </code>

                     </script>

                  </c:expression>