[midPoint] Push out existing password to newly added resource

Peter Healy phealy3330 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:43:27 CET 2017

Hi All,
I currently have midpoint set up to manage one resource with the resource
shadows linked to a midpoint account for a number of users.

I am wondering how I can trigger an outbound password sync down to a second
resource I just added.
The new resource accounts have been linking automatically to the midpoint
accounts.

I am pretty sure that if I set a new password or re-set the same password
it will get pushed down into the linked accounts in the new resource but, I
need to do this for ~50 accounts and would like a better way to do this in
bulk and without having to do a lot of custom scripting.

What is the best mechanism to force a user's current  password down to a
new resource?

Thanks,
Peter