[midPoint] Very Slow LDAP Sync

Lucas Diedrich lucas.diedrich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:52:12 CEST 2017

Hi Gustavo,

*- server HW* A centos 7 x64 vm, with 4 cores and 12gb of ram.

*- Tomcat memory parameters:*

-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC
-XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Xms512m -Xmx3072m

*- database? is it in the same server?*

I'm was using the H2 internal database. Now i migrated to a postgresSQL
server and the process is reading the 7000+ users in about 2 minutes.

Now its working good.

Thanks.