[midPoint] Very Slow LDAP Sync

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Sat Jul 1 00:32:16 CEST 2017

Hi Lucas!

I'm sorry, I cannot help you in your issue. I have 6000 LDAP users and
reconciliation of single user takes 173ms average.

But maybe you can help me :)
As I see you are 389DS user like me. Can you tell me please, how did you
configure the
LDAP group association in midPoint? Does it work well?

I have a little trouble with association configuration.
When I assign the entitlement (LDAP group membership) to an user using
"shadowRef" in midPoint's role, the user is assigned to LDAP group
(group has "uniqueMember" attribute), that is fine, but user does not
have the "memberOf" attribute.

In my 389DS the "memberOf" and "Referential integrity" plugins are enabled.
When I assign an user to a group using 389-console everything is OK.
This is my association configuration:

         <association>
            <c:ref>ri:group</c:ref>
            <displayName>LDAP Group Membership</displayName>
            <kind>entitlement</kind>
            <intent>default</intent>
            <direction>objectToSubject</direction>
            <associationAttribute>ri:uniqueMember</associationAttribute>
            <valueAttribute>ri:dn</valueAttribute>

<shortcutAssociationAttribute>ri:memberOf</shortcutAssociationAttribute>
            <shortcutValueAttribute>ri:dn</shortcutValueAttribute>

<explicitReferentialIntegrity>true</explicitReferentialIntegrity>
         </association>

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Wojciech Staszewski