[midPoint] User reconcile after applying user template

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Jan 27 11:27:32 CET 2017

Hi,

So the decision is that we are going to listen to the subscribers and we
are going to implement the mapping chaining in 3.6:

https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2149

However, this is likely to come a bit later in the development cycle.
And there is still a small chance that this may be moved out if the
development plan slips too much.