[midPoint] User reconcile after applying user template

Martin Lízner - AMI Praha a.s. martin.lizner at ami.cz
Tue Jan 24 16:09:31 CET 2017

I wish I could help, but I just realized I have simillar problem for which
I have no immediate solution. I have some default roles induced by user's
organization membership. But when new user is created and automatically
assigned to org. (via assignmentTargetSearch and usertemplate),
provisioning is not completed fully (e.g. AD groups not assigned in the
resource.). Only after I do second reconcile, all is ok.

I guess its time to buy midPoint's subscription. But that doesnt go so fast
for us.

M.

Martin Lízner
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 737 745 571
e-mail: martin.lizner at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.] <http://www.skyidentity.com/>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.