[midPoint] User reconcile after applying user template

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Tue Jan 24 15:19:07 CET 2017

Hi Martin, we have 2 phases on the UserTemplate:

   1. employeeType calculation
   2. Role assignment based on employeeType

We added the <evaluationPhase>beforeAssignments</evaluationPhase> to the
employeeType mapping but nothing changed: the user receives the Role but
the indirect roles are not assigned until reconcile it.

Do you know were can I find more information about the evaluation phases on
the User Template ? Have you seen the issue at JIRA
<https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2149> commented by Jason ?

Regards,

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.