[midPoint] User reconcile after applying user template

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Mon Jan 23 17:06:35 CET 2017

Hi guys, we have a User Template with few mappings that assigns Roles to
Users based on their attributes. It's a simple model copied from here
<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/objects/object-template-user.xml>
.

The User Template is applied and the user receives the assignments but it
is not propagated to the resources until  I run a reconcile process on it.

Is there any way to configure the User Template to force a reconcile after
running all mappings ? Or that's the expected behavior ?

Regards,

Ing Nicolás Rossi
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226