[midPoint] "term of use" acceptance

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Mon Jan 23 15:52:34 CET 2017

Hello!

Today my boss asked me if there is a possibility to implement "terms of use" at the role requesting stage:

1. We have a role granting access to some highly confidential system.
2. When user is requesting this role, a screen with the "terms of use" appears.
3. User must click on "I agree" to confirm reading and accepting these rules. Only then the workflow is started. "Deny" or anything else reject the request.
4. In user attribute (eg. extension/someattribute) appears "accepted by user YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm".

Is this possible to do without code modifications?

Best regards,
Wojciech Staszewski