[midPoint] upgrade to MP 3.5 role cycle error on user resource import

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jan 12 17:11:57 CET 2017

Shawn,

> Strange when I import the resource file for am1admin via the console I don’t get any error. I did observe that the necessary projection into openldap did not occur as expected thus the new account was not created.
that's my fault. I forgot that when manually importing a file, it is
stored into repository "as is" (i.e. in so called raw mode), without
executing any logic on it. So the assignments were not evaluated
(therefore no error was reported), nor provisioning was executed (so no
account was created).

After such an import, a recomputation of the given user would trigger
the necessary processing.

Or, as you did, creating the user with a regular GUI.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer